Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

6 Days Palawan Adventures (Day 1) Departure


It's been a while since the last time we travel outside of Luzon. Most of our travels together were just outside of Metro Manila so we are all excited for this six (6) days vacation in Palawan. I consider Palawan as my second home. The first time I set my foot on the ground of Palawan was more than a decade ago and it captured my heart and I was so in love like love at first sight.

Our flight was scheduled at 10 in the morning so I brought our car and left it in our office (instead of taking a cab from home) and get a cab there. It took as more than an hour before we could finally get a cab. Grab taxi or even Uber were not a big help, since no one is taking the bid and the regular cab was a pain in the a--, they were all snubbed or asking for a fare 3 times the usual fare going to the airport. Anyway, we were able to arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 with two hours more to spare before our flight schedule.

Cebu Pacific Air flight schedule is on time, thanks be to God and I never knew that their fun game during flights is back (that's how long I was able to ride an airplane). My daughter cried because we did not one and thankfully the flight attendant is there to pacify her and gave her a consolation prize (I thought she is going to eject us because my daughter was crying). The plane arrived on time and we were all excited to begin our adventure together.

Next: Day 2: Going to Port Barton

#teampascualgoestopalawan

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers